Friday 4 March 2011

This weekend's performance...


Just a quick note to remind those who are local, that I'll be performing at St. Peter's parish church, Darwen (Lancashire) alongside local soprano Sarah Louise and funny man Don Banks, who will be hosting the evening.

The concert is entitled "How Can I Keep From Singing?" (inspired by my album of the same title) and will include some great songs, all chosen to uplift, inspire, amuse and remind you that you're glad to be alive!
I'll also be performing several of the songs that feature on my latest album "And I Love You So", which is incidentally available on my website (can you tell I want you to buy it?!)

Further details are provided on the poster above. You can enlarge it by clicking on the image.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment