Tuesday 1 March 2011

And I Love You So...

Really excited at the moment! Have a few exciting projects in the pipeline, so keep a watchful eye on this space 'cos there'll be quite a bit to tell in the near future.

The most recent news though, is that I have just released my latest album "And I Love You So"!

It's available now at www.jamesloynes.com and is an acoustic collection of classic ballads. One of my great passions when performing live on stage are the classic ballads (those songs that never lose their charm).
The album features arrangements by award-winning composer Sally DeFord of Colorado, USA and with guitar accompaniments by British musician Kevin Cookson (an extremely talented pair).
With a nostalgic feel, this is a real chillout album, with numbers including the title track "And I Love You So", "Moon River", "Breaking Up is Hard to Do", "When I Fall In Love", "You Raise Me Up" and much more...

The two have been so busy with their own exciting projects at the moment, but have been so generous with their time. I'm so grateful for their involvement on this album. Thanks you two! :)

You can hear clips of some of the songs on the album on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5027QuRXvE

Also, don't forget you can keep up to date with what's happening, by following me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/jamesloynes

Hope you enjoy the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment