Friday 18 September 2009

Songs from the Heart - Video

Quick post just to let you know that the show "Songs from the Heart" which was last Friday (11th Sep) was recorded on video in High Definition, so I'll be posting clips on my website and here on the blog when they are edited.

I had great fun performing in "Songs from the Heart." It was a real relaxed evening of live music and comedy, with Kevin Cookson and his band Koo°ler, singer Joyce Kearton and Comedian Don Banks.

Will keep you posted as to when you can see those clips :)


2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see the video clips of your concert. They tell me that you were fabulous! Looking forward to the new CD also, I will be giving it to people I love for Christmas this year, I hope. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I can read between the lines... that means "it better be done for Christmas... get on with it James" :D

    ReplyDelete